Right here’s what you could know concerning the Rs 9,375 crore IPO
Zomato IPO recent situation: Zomato is the primary Indian unicorn and meals supply firm to launch its IPO
India’s greatest preliminary public providing (IPO) this yr supplied by meals supply portal and restaurant aggregator Zomato is open at the moment on Wednesday, 14 July. The Rs 9,375 crore which is able to stay open until 16 July has a hard and fast value band of Rs 72-76 per fairness share.
Zomato is the primary Indian unicorn and meals supply firm to launch its IPO. It’s backed by Jack Ma’s Ant group. Listed below are a number of the particulars concerning the Zomato IPO:
- The whole dimension of the IPO is Rs 9,375 crore of which the recent situation of fairness shares is value Rs 9,000 crore.
- Out of the full supply, investor Data Edge (India) has an offer-for-sale (OFS) value Rs 375 crore.
- Subscribers can bid for 195 fairness shares and in multiples thereafter.
- Ten % of the difficulty is reserved for retail buyers.
- As a lot as 75 % of the Zomato IPO will likely be reserved for certified institutional consumers (QIBs).
- Non-institutional buyers (NIIs) may have 15 % of the IPO reserved for them.
- The corporate has raised Rs 4,196 crore from 186 anchor buyers on the value of Rs 76 per share for 55,21,73,505 fairness shares.
- The book-running lead managers of the IPO are Morgan Stanley India Firm, BofA Securities India, Kotak Mahindra Capital Firm, Citigroup World Markets India and Credit score Suisse Securities (India). Zomato IPO has obtained subscribe score from a number of analysts, nevertheless, Moneycontrol studies that the loss-making standing of Zomato is a priority. The funds generated from the IPO will likely be used for funding natural and inorganic development initiatives of the corporate.